Knit is dedicated to providing our web visitors with a great user-experience on our website. We aim to making our website as accessible and inclusive as possible.
As part of our commitment, we have made the following steps in order to meet the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines:
- We use structured semantic markup in all of our pages.
- Our website has been designed and developed using CSS so users can easily change font size and colour for improved readability.
- We use ARIA labels in our code to assist those users with screen-reading technology.
- We use clear descriptions or alt tags for all visual content.
- We continually review our site and make modifications as required. If there is something that you would like to see on our website, or if you need any help with anything, please do let us know.
Wed really like to hear your feedback and make your online user experience better. Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org and well respond to you in a jiffy!